Hi! I’m Mutia. Basically I love Linux, Data and Artificial Intelligence.
I had a background in Bachelor of Information Technology and Computer Science. And now still progress in my Master degree that focused on Natural Language Processing.
I am a good worker and good learner. I’m highly interested in Linux, data analysis, business and marketing intelligence but really open to learning new stuff. Beside that, I love writing, design and making some creative idea that will make you happy.
I have experience being:
– Technical Support, that usually handle customer’s problem about hosting, DNS, server, WordPress error, SSL.
– Technical Writer, that creating a user guide for customer especially in domain, hosting, server, cpanel, internal documentation, digital marketing, WordPress and any other CMS
– Data Scientist, that focused on Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Big Data research.
I have experience in this area:
- Writing: Technical Writing, Content Marketing, Copywriting, Markdown
- OS: Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS
- Web Server: Apache, Nginx
- Database Server: MySQL, MongoDB
- Hosting Controlpanel: cPanel/ WHM, Ajenti
- Programming: Python, Bash
- Machine Learning: Classification (Naive Bayes, SVM), Clustering(KMeans), Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn, Matplotlib, Jupyter, Google Colaboratory
- Deep Learning: PyTorch, Keras, LSTM, Seq2seq
- Natural Language Processing: NLTK, Text Preprocessing, Feature Extraction, Sentiment Analysis, Text Classification, Text Clustering, Topic Modelling (LDA)
- Business Intelligence: Customer Segmentation, Association Rule
- Data Warehouse: ETL Concept, Pentaho
- Other: WordPress, Prestashop, Opencart, Twitter Scrapping, News Scrapping, WEKA
Detecting Network Intrusion by Combining DBSCAN, Principle Component Analysis and Ranker (March 16, 2020 – IEEE)
Hosting Customer Clustering Based On Log Web Server Using K-Means Algorithm (Oct 11, 2017 – Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC))
Wanna talk to me? Please send your email to email@example.com 🙂